- Hits: 665 IS-100.B: Introduction to Incident Command System, ICS-100
ICS 100, Introduction to the Incident Command System, introduces the Incident Command System (ICS) and provides the foundation for higher level ICS training. This course describes the history, features and principles, and organizational structure of the Incident Command System. It also explains the relationship between ICS and the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- Hits: 624 IS-200.B: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
ICS 200 is designed to enable personnel to operate efficiently during an incident or event within the Incident Command System (ICS). ICS-200 provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the ICS.
- Hits: 600 IS-700.A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction
This course introduces and overviews the National Incident Management System (NIMS). NIMS provides a consistent nationwide template to enable all government, private-sector, and nongovernmental organizations to work together during domestic incidents.
- Hits: 397 IS-800.B: National Response Framework, An Introduction
The course introduces participants to the concepts and principles of the National Response Framework.
- Hits: 432 FEMA Course List
List of all availalbe FEMA courses.
- Hits: 2146 FEMA Student ID
The FEMA Student ID is now required to complete the courses. This is the first step needed to complete any of the courses now.